Mr. Anderson has been part of the teams advising:
- Campbell Soup Company in its $2.2 billion sale of Campbell International, Inc. and in its $300 million sale of Kelsen Group A/S
- Cornell Capital and its portfolio company Knowlton Development Corporation (KDC/ONE) in KDC/ONE’s acquisition of Zobele Holding S.p.A.
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $1.1 billion acquisition of AquaVenture Holdings Limited
- Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- Genstar in its acquisition of Truck-Lite Company LLC
- Gores Holdings III, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (a portfolio company of Platinum Equity) with an initial enterprise value of approximately $1.55 billion
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its acquisition of Heritage Food Service Group
Prior to joining Weil, Mr. Anderson was an associate in the Corporate practices of two international law firms, where he worked on private equity and M&A transactions. Prior to law school, Mr. Anderson worked at several financial institutions in investor relations and business development.
Mr. Anderson received his J.D. from the University of Denver, where he was the Best Brief Winner in the 24th Annual Duberstein Moot Court Bankruptcy Competition. He received his B.A. from Tulane University.
Mr. Anderson is fluent in Spanish.