Mr. Anderson has been part of the teams advising:
- Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of CrossFit, Inc.
- Campbell Soup Company in its $2.2 billion sale of Campbell International, Inc. and in its $300 million sale of Kelsen Group A/S
- Cornell Capital and its portfolio company Knowlton Development Corporation (KDC/ONE) in KDC/ONE’s acquisition of Zobele Holding S.p.A.
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $1.1 billion take-private acquisition of AquaVenture Holdings Limited
- Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- Genstar in its acquisition of Truck-Lite Company LLC
- Gores Holdings III, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (a portfolio company of Platinum Equity) with an initial enterprise value of approximately $1.55 billion
- Hayfin Capital Management in, together with EW Healthcare Partners, a $100 million convertible preferred equity investment in MiMedx Group, Inc., and Hayfin, as lender, in the concurrent provision of $75 million term facilities for MiMedx.
- Olde Thompson LLC (a portfolio company of Kainos Capital) in its acquisition of Gel Spice Company Inc.
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its acquisition of Heritage Food Service Group
Prior to joining Weil, Mr. Anderson was an associate in the Corporate practices of two international law firms, where he worked on private equity and M&A transactions. Prior to law school, Mr. Anderson worked at several financial institutions in investor relations and business development.
Mr. Anderson received his J.D. from the University of Denver, where he was the Best Brief Winner in the 24th Annual Duberstein Moot Court Bankruptcy Competition. He received his B.A. from Tulane University.
Mr. Anderson is fluent in Spanish.