Erin Hughes is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in Dallas. Ms. Hughes participates in advising Firm clients with respect to complex corporate and transactional matters involving private equity firms and their portfolio companies and public and private companies in connection with acquisitions, divestitures and investment transactions.
Ms. Hughes has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisition of Culligan International Company from Centerbridge Partners
- Ennis-Flint (a portfolio company of Brazos Investment Partners) in its sale to Olympus Partners
- Golden West Packaging Group LLC (a portfolio company of Lindsay Goldberg) in its acquisition of four independent packaging companies: Heritage Solutions, Inc., Capital Corrugated, Inc., PackageOne, Inc., Packaging Innovators Corporation; and their co-owned captive sheet feeder, Cal Sheets, LLC
- Kainos Capital in its sale of Trilliant Food and Nutrition, LLC
- Stonegate Production Company LLC in its sale of certain non-operated oil and gas assets to Stonehold Energy Corporation
Ms. Hughes received her J.D., cum laude, from Northwestern University Law and her B.A., magna cum laude, from Georgetown University. Her native language is Korean and she is fluent in English.