Jesse Sacks is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in New York. Mr. Sacks participates in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures involving public and private companies.
Mr. Sacks has been part of the teams advising:
- CCMP Capital Advisors, LLC in its $1.475 billion acquisition (including the antitrust and technology and intellectual property aspects thereof) of a controlling interest in The Hillman Companies, Inc.
- Elementis Global LLC (a subsidiary of Elementis plc) in its $360 million acquisition of SummitReheis (f/k/a Summit Research Labs)
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) in a series of transactions that brought about the tax-free distribution of its interest in Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (n/k/a Black Knight, Inc.) to owners of FNF Group, following which Black Knight became an independent, publicly traded company
- General Electric Capital Corporation in its $32 billion sale to Wells Fargo & Co. of GECC's global Commercial Distribution Finance business
- L’Oréal USA (a subsidiary of L’Oréal S.A.) in its acquisition of Carol's Daughter
- Presidio, Inc. (a portfolio company of American Securities) in its sale to Apollo Global Management
- Sun Life Financial Inc. in its acquisition of Prime Advisors, Inc.
- Takata Corporation in its pending $1.6 billion sale in bankruptcy of substantially all of its assets to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
Mr. Sacks received his J.D. from New York University School of Law and his B.A. from Brown University.