Jesse has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its pending acquisition of Conair Corporation
- Arcosa, Inc. in its $375 million acquisition of StonePoint Ultimate Holding
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. in its acquisition of C&J Well Services, in a transaction funded in large part by senior secured notes contributed by Ascribe Capital in exchange for a majority stake in Basic Energy
- EQT Partners in its $485 million sale of Dorner Manufacturing Corporation
- Gores Holdings III, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (a portfolio company of Platinum Equity), with an initial enterprise value of approximately $1.55 billion
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisitions of Next Glass, Inc. and a majority stake in Traliant, LLC
- Sanofi in its $2.5 billion acquisition of Synthorx, Inc.
- Snow Phipps Group in its sale of Kele, Inc.
Jesse received her LL.M. from New York University and her J.D., cum laude, from George Mason University School of Law. She received her B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley. Jesse also received her M.A. in Psychology from New York University.