Ms. Hong has been part of the teams advising:
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. in its acquisition of C&J Well Services, in a transaction funded in large part by senior secured notes contributed by Ascribe Capital in exchange for a majority stake in Basic Energy
- Gores Holdings III, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (a portfolio company of Platinum Equity), with an initial enterprise value of approximately $1.55 billion
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisition of Next Glass, Inc.
- Sanofi in its $2.5 billion acquisition of Synthorx, Inc.
- Snow Phipps Group in its sale of Kele, Inc.
Ms. Hong received her LL.M. from New York University and her J.D., cum laude, from George Mason University School of Law. She received her B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley. Ms. Hong also received her M.A. in Psychology from New York University.