Jeff Lord is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Lord participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Lord has been part of the teams advising:
- Brighton Park Capital as lead investor in a Series C funding round for Glassbox Ltd.
- Centerbridge Partners in its sales of Pei Wei Asian Diner LLC and P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc.
- GS Infrastructure Partners, as part of an investor group, in the group's sale of a 30% stake in Vertical Bridge REIT, LLC
- SGS SA in its $335 million sale of Petroleum Service Corporation
- Snow Phipps Group in, together with PIMCO, the acquisition of $45 million of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and warrants to purchase shares of common stock of Velocity Financial, Inc.
Mr. Lord received his J.D. from Boston College and his B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross.