Ms. Ferrari has been part of Weil teams advising and representing clients on a range of transactions including, more recently:
- The Estée Lauder Companies, Inc., in its $1.5 billion offering of investment grade senior notes to repay outstanding commercial paper and to refinance outstanding senior notes.
- Basic Energy Services, Inc., in its $125 million rights offering to certain noteholders to receive convertible PIK notes.
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (Canada), in its $265 million add-on senior secured notes offering to refinance existing indebtedness.
- AK Steel Corporation, in over $1 billion senior note offerings.
- Citi, as sole book-running manager, in the $552 million initial public offering of GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (Cayman Islands).
- Willis Towers Watson (f/k/a Willis Group Holdings) in its $1 billion senior notes offering, as well as its subsequent €540 million senior notes offering.
- H&R Block, Inc. in a $1 billion senior notes offering by its wholly owned subsidiary, Block Financial LLC, to finance in part H&R Block's simultaneous tender offer for shares of its common stock.
- J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank, and the other underwriters in the $180 million initial public offering of Teladoc, Inc., as well as underwriters in subsequent follow-on equity offerings.
- Advent International and Goldman Sachs, as selling stockholders in the approximately $1 billion initial public offering, and in over $1.7 billion of secondary offerings of common shares of TransUnion.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners, Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, J.P. Morgan Partners and CCMP Capital Advisors LLC, as selling shareholders, in over $3.9 billion of secondary offerings of common shares of Aramark Corporation.
- Barclays, as underwriter, in over $500 million of secondary offerings of limited liability company interests of Macquarie Infrastructure Company.
- J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs in a £610 million senior notes offering to finance the acquisition of PizzaExpress by Hony Capital.
- J.P. Morgan in the $750 million senior notes offering by Frontier Communications and its concurrent cash tender offer to purchase up to $900 million of its shorter maturity senior notes.
- J.P. Morgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, and RBS, as underwriters, in the $1.55 billion offering of senior notes by Frontier Communications Corporation to finance its acquisition of the wireline properties of AT&T in Connecticut.
- Advent International in a $650 million notes offering to finance its acquisition of a majority stake in Serta and Simmons Bedding Company.
Ms. Ferrari is recommended for Capital Markets: Debt by Legal 500 US, where clients describe her as a “rising star who gives 110% to serve her client’s needs.”
Ms. Ferrari has also handled a number of pro bono matters, including matters for Human Rights First and the Joyful Heart Foundation, as well as representations of pro bono clients in asylum matters.