James Evelegh is a Corporate associate in London who has advised, as part of a team, a number of leading private equity funds and major corporates on domestic and cross-border acquisitions and sales of companies and businesses.
Representative experience as part of a team includes advising:
- Bain Capital Credit on its demutualisation and acquisition of insurer Liverpool Victoria Financial Services Limited, trading as LV= (pending)
- Cobham (a portfolio company of Advent International) on the carve-out and sale of its Aviation Services UK division to Draken International (a portfolio company of Blackstone)
- Kantar (a portfolio company of Bain Capital) on the carve-out and sale of its Health division to Cerner Corporation
- Hornetsecurity (a portfolio company of PSG) on the acquisition of Altaro
- Aareon (a portfolio company of Advent International) on the acquisition of Fixflo
- Aleph Capital on its acquisition (alongside Crestview Partners) of Framestore