Irene Kim is an associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. Ms. Kim participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the tax aspects of a wide range of corporate transactions.
Ms. Kim has been part of the teams advising:
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisitions of Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC, Xpress Global Systems, LLC and Vander-Bend Manufacturing, Inc.; and Vander-Bend Manufacturing’s acquisition of J.L. Haley Enterprises, Inc.
- Belmond Ltd. in its pending $3.2 billion sale to LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE
- Berkshire Partners in, together with TPG Growth and other investors, a $275 million investment in Precision Medicine Group, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in its sale of HMT LLC
- Cornell Capital in its acquisition of PureStar
- Cunningham Lindsey U.S. Inc. (a portfolio company of CVC Capital Partners) in its sale to Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- EQT Partners and its portfolio company Sivantos Pte. Ltd. in its acquisitions of Clearwater Clinical Limited and TruHearing, Inc.
- Genstar Capital in its sale of Power Products’ Global Marine and Mobile Business to Brunswick Corporation
- Intermedix Corporation (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $460 million sale to R1 RCM Inc.
- Trive Capital in its acquisition of Picture Head Holdings, LLC and subsidiaries
Ms. Kim received her J.D. from Boston College Law School, her LL.M. from New York University School of Law and her B.A. from Brown University.