Ilaria Olivero is an associate in the Restructuring team in London. As part of a team, Ilaria advises on cross-border and domestic debt restructurings, representing a number of private equity houses and financial institutions in a range of financing transactions, including restructurings, leveraged buyouts, and bank/bond structures.
Representative experience as part of a team includes advising:
- the provisional liquidators of Abraaj Investment Management Limited
- the special administrators of MF Global UK Limited following the first ever filing under the Special Administration Regime
- Endeavour Energy following its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- Skillsoft Corporation and its affiliates in relation to restructuring of its approximately US$2.1 billion of debt
- Advising a major hedge fund in connection with a disputed scheme of arrangement
- Advising an ad hoc group of senior creditors of UK based drilling and engineering contractor, KCA Deutag, in relation to the Group’s debt for equity swap, implemented through a scheme of arrangement in the UK
Ilaria is a native Italian speaker and speaks fluent French and Spanish.