Hilary has been part of the teams advising:
- ABD Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. in its $1.35 billion merger with Newfront Insurance, Inc.
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Marcone Appliance Parts Center, Inc.; its sale of Infinite Electronics, Inc.; and Clarience Technologies, LLC (f/k/a Truck-Lite Company LLC) in its acquisition of ECCO Holdings Corp.
- Gores Guggenheim, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Guggenheim Capital, in its pending $20 billion business combination with Polestar Performance AB
- Gores Holdings VI, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its $2.9 billion business combination with Matterport, Inc.
- Gores Metropoulos II, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by Gores Metropoulos Sponsor II LLC (an affiliate of The Gores Group and Dean Metropoulos), in its $2.2 billion business combination with Sonder Holdings
- Leafly Holdings, Inc. in its issuance of convertible notes to Merida Capital Partners and certain other purchasers
- Founders of Prism Medical Products, LLC in the sale of a 70% interest in Prism to Henry Schein, Inc.
- TPG Tech Adjacencies, an affiliate of TPG Capital, in its acquisition of a minority stake in ABC Technologies B.V. (n/k/a Au10tix Technologies B.V.)
Hilary enjoys participating in pro bono matters related to the representation of and advocacy for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Hilary received her J.D., summa cum laude, from Texas Tech University School of Law, where she was elected to the Order of the Coif, and her B.A., cum laude, from Austin College. While in law school, Hilary served as Comment Editor on the Texas Tech Law Review, was a member of OUTLaw and clerked at the Supreme Court of Texas.