His practice focuses on advising debtors, investors and insolvency practitioners in a wide range of restructuring situations, from distressed M&A to insolvency proceedings.
Henri joined the firm in June 2013 after spending two years in the restructuring and litigation department of another major law firm in Paris. He also was a teaching assistant at the Paris I Sorbonne University, from which he graduated with a Master's degree in private law (2008) and a Master's degree in private international law and international business law (2009).
Henri is a member of the Paris bar. His native language is French and he is fluent in English.
- Altia group (one of the largest insolvencies in France) within the frame of its insolvency proceedings
- Gerdau on its purchase offer on the activities of one of the largest French steel companies within the frame of the latter’s insolvency proceedings
- Air Liquide on the purchase of home healthcare activities from an insolvent healthcare group
- AccorHotels on the takeover and restructuring of a French digital services company
- A French industrial group on its sale by Cinven to Centerbridge Partners and Angelo, Gordon & Co
- A major French gardening retail group on its sale to L-Gam Advisers LLP
- A major French E-commerce group within the frame of its insolvency proceedings
- A major Swiss fashion group on its acquisition of 69 retail stores across France from a French insolvent fashion group