Hendrik Röhricht is a partner in the Corporate department in our Frankfurt and Munich offices. His practice concentrates on private equity and M&A transactions. Mr. Röhricht has extensive experience in a variety of sectors including technology, healthcare and payments.
Mr. Röhricht has been recognized by JUVE as a frequently recommended lawyer for private equity, as a notable practitioner for private equity by IFLR1000 and as a recommended lawyer for private equity in Legal 500.
Transactions on which Mr. Röhricht has advised include the following:
- Advised TCV on the Series F financing round of FlixBus
- Advised OTPP in connection with Ardagh Group’s agreement to combine its Food & Specialty Metal Packaging business with the business of Exal Corporation to form Trivium Packaging
- Representation of Alder Fund I AB on the sale of the majority stake in r2p GmbH, including a call option over Open Access Pty Ltd, to HQ Capital.*
- Representation of WernerCo, a Triton portfolio company, on its acquisition of ZARGES Group from Baird Capital and Granville, VR Equitypartner and the management team ZARGES.*
- Representation of private equity investor Triton on the acquisition of WernerCo, a Switzerland-based fully integrated international manufacturer and distributor of ladders, secure storage systems and light duty construction equipment.*
- Representation of Nordic Capital on its acquisition of the Prospitalia Group as well as on the acquisition of the Ober Scharrer Group.*
- Representation of an international consortium consisting of Allianz Capital Partners, Borealis Infrastructure Management Inc., Infinity Investments SA and MEAG, the asset management arm of Münchener Rück, on its acquisition of Autobahn Tank & Rast GmbH, the German autobahn services company.*
- Representation of EQT VII portfolio company Piab on the acquisition of FEBA AUTOMATION & Modulare Systeme GmbH.*
- Representation of private equity investor palero (i) on the acquisition of Gallhöfer Dach GmbH from Saint-Gobain, (ii) on the sale of EVANTEC GmbH to ISS Facility Services Holding GmbH, (iii) on the acquisition of Dornier Consulting International GmbH from Airbus, and others.*
- Representation of HgCapital on the acquisition of P&I from Carlyle and on the sale of Schleich to Ardian.*
- Representation of Cinven on the acquisition of CeramTec from Rockwood.*
- Representation of Montagu Private Equity on the sale of Host Europe to Cinven* and the sale of BSN medical to EQT.*
*Matters prior to working for Weil, Gotshal & Manges.
Mr. Röhricht studied law at the Universities of Passau and London. He was admitted to practice in Germany in 2009. In 2014, he was seconded to a private equity fund in London.
Mr. Röhricht is fluent in German and English.