Hendrik Röhricht is a partner in the Corporate department in our Frankfurt and Munich offices. His practice concentrates on private equity and M&A transactions. Mr. Röhricht has extensive experience in a variety of sectors including technology, healthcare and payments.
Mr. Röhricht has been recognized by JUVE as a frequently recommended lawyer for private equity, as a notable practitioner for private equity by IFLR1000 and as a recommended lawyer for private equity in Legal 500.
Transactions on which Mr. Röhricht has advised include the following:
- PSP Investments on its co-investment in the KKR-led voluntary public tender offer and partial take private of Axel Springer SE
- Bain Capital on the majority acquisition of Kantar from WPP
- TCV on the Series F financing round of FlixBus
- Novalpina on the proposed acquisition of PharmaZell from DPE
- OTPP in connection with Ardagh Group’s agreement to combine its Food & Specialty Metal Packaging business with the business of Exal Corporation to form Trivium Packaging
- EQOS Energie, a Triton portfolio company, on its acquisition of FRB Group from Bilfinger
- WernerCo, a Triton portfolio company, on its acquisition of ZARGES Group from Baird Capital and Granville, VR Equitypartner and the management team ZARGES*
- Triton on the acquisition of WernerCo, a Switzerland-based fully integrated international manufacturer and distributor of ladders, secure storage systems and light duty construction equipment*
- Alder Fund I AB on the sale of the majority stake in r2p GmbH, including a call option over Open Access Pty Ltd, to HQ Capital*
- Nordic Capital on its acquisition of the Prospitalia Group as well as on the acquisition of the Ober Scharrer Group*
- An international consortium consisting of Allianz Capital Partners, Borealis Infrastructure Management Inc., Infinity Investments SA and MEAG, the asset management arm of Münchener Rück, on its acquisition of Autobahn Tank & Rast GmbH, the German autobahn services company*
- EQT VII portfolio company Piab on the acquisition of FEBA AUTOMATION & Modulare Systeme GmbH*
- palero (i) on the acquisition of Gallhöfer Dach GmbH from Saint-Gobain, (ii) on the sale of EVANTEC GmbH to ISS Facility Services Holding GmbH, (iii) on the acquisition of Dornier Consulting International GmbH from Airbus, and others*
- Hg on the acquisition of P&I from Carlyle and on the sale of Schleich to Ardian*
- Cinven on the acquisition of CeramTec from Rockwood*
- Montagu Private Equity on the sale of Host Europe to Cinven* and the sale of BSN medical to EQT*
*Matters prior to working for Weil, Gotshal & Manges.
Mr. Röhricht studied law at the Universities of Passau and London. He was admitted to practice in Germany in 2009. In 2014, he was seconded to a private equity fund in London.
Mr. Röhricht is fluent in German and English.