Harris Ahmad is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Ahmad participates in the representation of private equity firms and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate matters.
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Xpress Global Systems, LLC
- Cornell Capital Partners in its acquisition of Knowlton Development Corporation Inc.
- Fiera Infrastructure in its investment in Conterra Ultra Broadband Holdings, Inc.
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its acquisition of Heritage Food Service Group
- PSP Investments, as co-investor, in an Onex-led $1.8 billion investment in Convex Group Ltd.
Mr. Ahmad joined Weil as a summer associate. He received his J.D. from University of Michigan Law School and his B.A. from Rutgers University, New Brunswick. While in law school, he was a Comments Editor for the Michigan Business & Entrepreneurial Law Review and a member of the Veterans Legal Clinic.