Harris Ahmad is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Ahmad participates in the representation of private equity firms and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate matters.
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Xpress Global Systems, LLC
- Cornell Capital Partners in its acquisition of Knowlton Development Corporation Inc.
- EQT Infrastructure in its sale of Synagro Technologies, Inc.
- Fiera Infrastructure in its investment in Conterra Ultra Broadband Holdings, Inc. and in, together with APG Group, the acquisition of the equity interests not already owned by Fiera in Conterra Ultra Broadband Holdings, Inc.
- Oak Hill Capital and its portfolio company Galway Insurance Holdings, a holding company for EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants, and JenCap Holdings LLC in, together with The Carlyle Group, the sale of a majority stake in Galway to Harvest Partners, with Oak Hill and Carlyle reinvesting in Galway
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its acquisition of Heritage Food Service Group
- PSP Investments, as co-investor, in an Onex-led $1.8 billion investment in Convex Group Ltd. and in connection with the merger of Loral Space & Communications and Telesat Canada to form a new publicly-traded Telesat Corporation
- TCV, as lead investor, in a $110 million Series F financing round for Strava, Inc.