Harris Ahmad is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Ahmad participates in the representation of private equity firms and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate matters.
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Xpress Global Systems, LLC
- Cornell Capital Partners in its acquisition of Knowlton Development Corporation Inc.
- Fiera Infrastructure in its investment in Conterra Ultra Broadband Holdings, Inc. and in, together with APG Group, the acquisition of the equity interests not already owned by Fiera in Conterra Ultra Broadband Holdings, Inc.
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its acquisition of Heritage Food Service Group
- PSP Investments, as co-investor, in an Onex-led $1.8 billion investment in Convex Group Ltd.