Hannah has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its $825 million acquisition of the Life Sciences Business of NN, Inc.
- Ardian in its acquisition of a majority stake in Florida Food Products, Inc., in a transaction that valued Florida Food at more than $1 billion
- Blackstone in the acquisition by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities of Concert Golf Partners
- Blackstone and The Boundary Group, as co-investors, in the acquisition of Amergint Technologies, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its acquisition of a significant stake in Zaxby's Operating Company L.P.
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediSpend
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in the sale of THL Credit Advisors LLC to First Eagle Investment Management, LLC
- TPG in the acquisition by TPG Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Pace Group, of the stock of Accel Entertainment, Inc., for an enterprise value of approximately $884 million
Hannah received her J.D. from Duke University School of Law, where she was an editor of the Duke Law Journal and co-founder of the Fashion Law Society, and her B.A., magna cum laude, from St. Louis University.