Greg has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its sale of a majority stake in Foundation Building Materials, LLC
- Aterian Investment Partners in its sale of Stewart Tubular Products to Pelican Energy Partners
- Hut 8 Corp. in its acquisition of Rocky Butte Power Holdco, LLC from Priority Power Management, LLC (a portfolio company of Oaktree Capital Management, L.P and Ara Partners)
- Kainos Capital in its acquisition of Microbe Formulas LLC
- Lee Equity along with Twin Point Capital in $161.4 million merger with TESSCO Technologies
- NXTsoft LLC (a portfolio company of PSG) in its sale of NXTsoft Secure Data Solutions LLC to Cash Flow Management LLC (a portfolio company of OceanSound Partners LP)
- OMERS in its $100 million acquisition of a minority stake in NovaSource Power Services from Clairvest Group and in its senior secured term and revolving facilities to finance its acquisition of Pueblo Mechanical & Controls
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Accelerate Learning Inc. from a group of sellers including funds associated with the Carlyle Group, Quad Partners, Owl Ventures, William Marsh Rice University and other individual investors
- PSG in its $65 million acquisition of Adeptia Inc.
- Traliant Operating, LLC (a portfolio company of PSG) in its acquisition of Kantola Training Solutions
- TruArc Partners (f/k/a Snow Phipps Group) in its acquisition of Trademark Cosmetics, Inc. and in its acquisition of Watchtower Security, LLC
- Vehlo Holdings LP (a portfolio company of Greater Sum Ventures) in its acquisition of Rapid Recon, Inc.
- WellSpring Consumer Healthcare (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) in a carve-out transaction involving the acquisition of skin care brands A+D, Solarcaine, Cortate and Complex 15 from Bayer AG
- Whitehawk Energy LLC in its $54 million acquisition of additional Marcellus Shale natural gas mineral and royalty assets located in Washington and Greene counties, Pennsylvania
Prior to joining Weil, Greg was a Tax counsel at Exxon Mobil Corporation.
Greg received his LL.M. from the University of Houston Law Center, his J.D., summa cum laude, from South Texas College of Law, where he served as an Assistant Articles Editor of the South Texas Law Review, and his B.B.A. from Stephen F. Austin State University.