Graciany Miranda is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. He participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Miranda has been part of the teams advising:
- AK Steel Corporation in its approximately $3 billion sale to Cleveland-Cliffs, Inc.
- Gurnet Point Capital in its up to $504 million take-private of Corium International, Inc.
- Montagu Private Equity in its $490 million acquisition of the original equipment manufacturing (OEM) and tissue processing businesses of RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Mudrick Capital Acquisition Corporation, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of Mudrick Capital Management, L.P., in its purchase of all or substantially all the assets of Hycroft Mining Corporation, with an initial enterprise value of approximately $537 million.
- Sanofi in its $350 million sale of its Seprafilm Adhesion Barrier and related assets to Baxter International Inc.
- Sears Holdings Corporation in the $5.2 billion sale of its core assets to ESL Investments Inc. in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings.
- an ad hoc group of secured noteholders in connection with the restructuring of Sable Permian Resources.
Mr. Miranda received his J.D., summa cum laude, from New York Law School and his B.F.A in Acting from Boston University. He was born and raised in Puerto Rico.