Grace is a Corporate associate in London, specialising in private equity and mergers and acquisitions.
As part of a team, Grace advises leading private equity funds and major corporates on a wide range of cross-border and domestic acquisitions and disposals and restructurings as well as general corporate and commercial matters. She has been involved in advisory work for private equity portfolio companies and major corporates.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- Montagu Private Equity in its acquisition of a majority stake in OASIS Group, a leading records and information management company in Europe
- OMERS Private Equity in its disposal of Civica, a provider of business-critical software, digital solutions and technology-based outsourcing services, to Partners Group
- Oaktree Capital on the sale of dental business Hesira (whilst on secondment)
- Oaktree Capital on the sale of Titlestone Property Finance
- Avolon Holdings and Bohai Capital on its $2.2B Sale of a Stake in Avolon to ORIX Aviation Systems
- Technology Crossover Ventures on its investment in WorldRemit
- Technology Crossover Ventures on its acquisition of Retail Merchant Group