Geoffrey Weinberg is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Weinberg participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Weinberg has been part of the teams advising:
- Sanofi in its $25 billion exchange of Merial, its animal health business, for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Sanofi in its pending $4.8 billion acquisition of Ablynx NV
- The Kroger Company in its up to $700 million acquisition of Relish Labs LLC (d/b/a Home Chef)
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) in its redemption of all tracking stock shares of Fidelity National Financial Ventures in exchange for shares of common stock of Cannae Holdings, Inc., following which Cannae became an independent, publicly traded company, and FNF ceased to have a tracking stock structure
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its $400 million acquisition of Senior Whole Health, LLC
Mr. Weinberg received his J.D. from New York University School of Law, where he was Staff Editor of the NYU Journal of International Law and Politics, and his B.A., cum laude, from Binghamton University.