Francesca Cohen is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Cohen participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Cohen has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its $2.5 billion take-private acquisition of Air Methods Corporation and its acquisition of Henry Company LLC
- Campbell Soup Company in its $6.1 billion acquisition of Snyder’s-Lance, Inc.
- C. R. Bard Inc. in its acquisition of Liberator Medical Holdings, Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company in its $130 billion all-stock merger of equals with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- IMS Health Holdings, Inc. in its $17.6 billion all-stock merger of equals with Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
Ms. Cohen received her J.D. from Harvard Law School and her B.A., summa cum laude, from New York University.