Fiona Coffee is an associate in the Corporate team in London and her expertise includes advising on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions of public and private companies, as well as a wide range of general corporate and governance matters. Prior to joining Weil, Fiona was an associate at an international firm in London and completed a secondment to their Paris office.
Representative experience as part of a team, including prior to joining Weil, includes acting for:
- Intact Financial Corporation on the acquisition of RSA Insurance Group plc and the associated separation of RSA’s Scandinavian business
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice on its acquisition of Huntsworth plc
- Fosun Tourism Group on the possible rescue deal for Thomas Cook
- Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc in relation to its takeover by Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc
- E.Stanley Kroenke on his acquisition of Arsenal Holdings plc
- CK Asset Holdings on its acquisition of the 5 Broadgate complex