Mr. Orman has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International, as lead investor, in a $260 million Series C funding round for Thras.io, Inc. (n/k/a Thrasio, Inc) and as lead investor in a $160 million Series D funding round for Zenoti
- Boyd Corporation (at the time a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in its acquisition of Aavid Thermalloy
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Power Products Holdings LLC
- Gores Holdings VI, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its $2.9 billion business combination with Matterport, Inc.
- Hellman & Friedman in connection with the issuance of approximately $273 million of convertible preferred stock by its portfolio company, Associated Materials Group, Inc.
- Trive Capital in its acquisition of Valor Healthcare Inc.
Mr. Orman received his J.D., cum laude, from New York University School of Law, where he was awarded the Harry J. Rudick Award for demonstrated excellence in taxation and the Ann Petluck Poses Memorial Prize for outstanding work in a clinical course. He received his B.A., cum laude, from Beloit College. Before law school, Mr. Orman spent four years playing poker professionally.