Eugénie assists debtors, investors, shareholders and creditors in insolvency proceedings, restructurings and distressed transactions, in any sectors of activities.
Eugénie also handles the litigation aspects that affect distressed and insolvency matters.
She graduated from Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne University with a master’s degree in insolvency law (master 2 droit des entreprises en difficulté – with honors) (2012) and from Paris II Pantheon-Assas University with a Magistère in Business Law and a master’s degree in business law (Magistère de Juriste d’affaires et master 2 professionnel droit des affaires – with honors) (2011) and a postgraduate diploma in Corporate Legal Advice (DJCE) (2011).
She is a member of the Paris Bar. Her native language is French and she is fluent in English.
- Alteo Gardanne in the context of its judicial reorganization leading to a reorganization plan in coordination with a new investor UMSI becoming shareholder of the company
- Benta Pharma on the acquisition of the shares of Famar Lyon and submission of the reorganization plan of Famar Lyon in the context of its judicial reorganization
- Orchestra-Prémaman SA, listed company, in the context of its safeguard and reorganization proceedings leading to a business sale plan to NewOrch
- Orapi SA, listed company, on its in bonis financial restructuring
- Go Sport in the obtention of a State guaranteed loan (PGE)
- Abrisud on its financial restructuring and its in bonis acquisition by Akena
- Cdiscount on the acquisition of the activity and assets of 1001 Pneus and Stootie under reorganization proceedings
- Butler Industries on the acquisition of the activity and assets of NextiraOne under reorganization proceedings (first prepack business sale plan)
- Stokomani on the in bonis acquisition of some of the business assets of Fly and C&A
- Groupe Premium on the acquisition of some of the activity and assets of Necotrans under reorganization proceedings
- AgroGeneration in the context of its accelerated financial safeguard leading to an accelerated financial safeguard plan
- Continentale Nutrition in the context of the implementation of its reorganization plan and its liquidation proceedings leading to a business sale plan to C&D Foods
She is member of Women in Restructuring association (WIR).