Mr. Remijan has been part of several teams representing clients on a range of domestic and international acquisitions including:
- Adobe Systems Inc. in its $800 million acquisition of Fotolia LLC, $540 million acquisition of TubeMogul Inc., and acquisitions of Livefyre, Inc., Mixamo, Inc., Aviary, Inc., and of certain assets comprising the Digital Analytix business of comScore, Inc.;
- Advent International in its acquisition of Williams Lea Tag and in its $1.44 billion sale of MORSCO, Inc. to Reece Limited;
- Ant Financial Services Group in its acquisition of EyeVerify Inc.;
- Atos S.E. in its $1.1 billion acquisition of the information technology outsourcing business of Xerox Corporation;
- Centerra Gold Inc. on the U.S. aspects of its $1.1 billion acquisition of Thompson Creek Metals Company, Inc.;
- CSL Behring LLC (a subsidiary of CSL Limited) in its up to $416 million acquisition of Calimmune, Inc.;
- Dex Media, Inc. (n/k/a DexYP) (a portfolio company of Mudrick Capital Management and Paulson & Co.) in its acquisition of YP Holdings LLC.;
- ENGIE North America Inc. (f/k/a GDF SUEZ Energy North America, Inc.) in its $1.2 billion sale of FirstLight Power Resources Holdings, Inc. to Public Sector Pension Investment Board and the $3.3 billion sale (and related reorganization) of its portfolio of electric generating plants in Texas, New England, and the Mid-Atlantic, to Dynegy Inc.;
- Equiniti Group plc in its $227 million acquisition of Wells Fargo Shareowner Services;
- First Data Corporation in its $760 million acquisition of BluePay, Inc.;
- General Electric Capital Corporation in its $32 billion sale of its global Commercial Distribution Finance, North American Vendor Finance and North American Corporate Finance platforms to Wells Fargo & Co.;
- General Electric Company in its $2.6 billion sale of GE Industrial Solutions;
- The Home Depot, Inc. in its acquisition of the assets of The Company Store Group, LLC;
- Intel Corporation in its $16.7 billion acquisition of Altera Corporation;
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its $400 million acquisition of Senior Whole Health, LLC;
- RPC Group Plc in its acquisition of Letica Group;
- Telstra Corporation Limited $270 million acquisition of substantially all of the equity it did not already own of Ooyala, Inc.; and
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., in, together with KKR as investors in a newly formed company, that company's $1.4 billion take-private of PharMerica Corporation.
Mr. Remijan has also been part of several teams representing clients on a range of finance and capital markets transactions including:
- Goldman Sachs Credit Partners in a $4.2 billion committed bridge facility to finance the proposed cash and stock acquisition by Lam Research Corporation of KLA-Tencor Corporation;
- Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan, as lead underwriters, in the $3.25 billion senior notes offering, $900 million common stock offering and $1.5 billion offering of tangible equity units by Tyson Foods, Inc. to finance its $8.55 billion acquisition of The Hillshire Brands Company; and
- Signet Jewelers Limited in a $400 million senior notes offering to finance its approximately $1.4 billion acquisition of Zale Corporation.
In addition, Mr. Remijan has been part of teams representing Chassix Holdings, Inc. and Endeavour International Corporation in their respective chapter 11 cases and the official committee of unsecured creditors of SunEdison, Inc. in its chapter 11 case.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Remijan was an extern at the Joint Committee on Taxation of the U.S. Congress and a judicial extern at the U.S Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. In 2012 he had the privilege of presenting at the EUCOTAX Wintercourse on Global International Taxation held in Lodz, Poland.
Mr. Remijan is a member of the International Fiscal Association USA Branch and the Tax Section of the New York State Bar Association. He was recognized by the New York State Bar Association as an Empire State Counsel for his pro bono work in 2013, 2015 and 2016.