Emma Serginson is an associate in the Banking & Finance group in the London office of Weil. She focuses on infrastructure and leveraged acquisition finance transactions and advises private equity sponsors, financial institutions and corporates on a variety of domestic and cross-border debt and corporate finance transactions.
Prior to joining Weil, Emma was an associate at another leading international law firm. Emma has also spent time on secondment at the credit products legal team of JPMorgan in London.
Selected experience includes:
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the refinancing of Sølvtrans, the multi-creditor platform refinancing and group restructuring of Kellas Midstream and the financing of the Tolmount pipeline
- APG’s lenders on the acquisition of Brisa, Portugal’s largest toll road operator
- First Sentier Investors’ lenders on the financing of its acquisition of Wheelabrator UK, the largest pure-play waste-to-energy business in the UK
- First Sentier Investors’ lenders on the financing of its acquisition of three SSE plc owned energy-from-waste projects
- First Sentier Investors’ lenders on the multi-creditor platform refinancing of Swedegas and Weum Gas
- Basalt Infrastructure Partners’ lenders on the financing of its take private of Manx Telecom and subsequent refinancing
- iCON Infrastructure on the financing of its acquisition of Choice Care Group, a leading UK specialist care provider
- VINCI Airports on its £2.9 billion acquisition of a majority stake in Gatwick Airport Limited
- 3i’s lenders on the bid for Elenia District Heating, a district heating business in Finland
- Macquarie and Allianz’s lenders on the bid for a stake in EWE, a German utility
- Montagu on the financing of its acquisition of Wireless Logic, a European smart connectivity platform provider