Emma was named among the top 30 Rising Star finance lawyers most active on deals across EMEA in MergerLinks’ “Rising Stars” series for 2023.
Prior to joining Weil, Emma was an associate at another leading international law firm. Emma has also spent time on secondment at the credit products legal team of JPMorgan in London.
Selected experience includes:
- Macquarie Asset Management on the acquisition financing of Roadchef from Antin Infrastructure Partners
- APG and PATRIZIA on the capex financing of FutureFiber’s fibre roll out in the US
- Igneo Infrastructure Partners on: the common terms platform refinancing of Enfinium, the largest pure-play waste-to-energy business in the UK; the multi-creditor platform refinancing of Swedegas and Weum Gas, the refinancing of German energy supplier, MVV Energie and the acquisition financing of HH Ferries
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the acquisition financing of Pulsant Ltd; the refinancing of Sølvtrans and the DESS Group; the refinancing and group restructuring of Kellas Midstream; the financing of the Tolmount pipeline and ongoing advice in connection with the financing of the Hesley, Kisimul and Roadchef portfolio assets
- Kellas Midstream (owned by Blackrock and GIC) on its £900m refinancing
- APG-led consortium on the financing of its acquisition of Brisa, Portugal’s largest toll road operator
- Basalt Infrastructure Partners on the refinancing of telecommunications provider, Manx Telecom and the acquisition financing of Wightlink Ferries
- iCON Infrastructure on the financing of its acquisitions of Choice Care Group, Vanguard Healthcare Solutions and Nua Healthcare
- Macquarie on their refinancing of Viesgo, a Spanish electricity distribution business.
- THI Investments on the financing of its acquisitions of Oxford International Education Group, WJ Group and RE Panels
- VINCI Airports on its £5.4 billion acquisition of a majority stake in Gatwick Airport
- Swiss Life Asset Management on the financing of its acquisition of German pharmaceutical parks operator, Infrareal
- WSIP Bidco (a Goldman’s vehicle) financing the take private of Adapteo Plc, a provider of adaptable buildings for schools, care centres, offices, and accommodation