Emi Suzuki is an associate in Weil's Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Ms. Suzuki works on a wide variety of transactions involving private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, as well as public and private companies.
Ms. Suzuki has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its $1.44 billion sale of MORSCO, Inc. to Reece Limited
- Berkshire Partners in, together with WCAS and Tetrad Ventures, a sizable minority investment in U.S. Anesthesia Partners, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in its sales of HMT LLC and SRS Distribution Inc.
- GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc. (at the time a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its sale to The Jordan Company
- Pineapple Payments LLC (a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its acquisition of Payline Data Services LLC
- Providence Equity Partners in, together with Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, the sale of Ascend Learning, LLC
- PWP Growth Equity in its minority investment in Premier Food Concepts, LLC (d/b/a Luna Grill)
- Teasdale Latin Foods (a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group) in its acquisition of Rudy's Food Products Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in its acquisition of All Systems Holding LLC
Prior to joining Weil's Private Equity practice, Ms. Suzuki was a member of the Firm's Banking & Finance group in New York.
Ms. Suzuki received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School and her B.A. from USC (Southern California).