Elizabeth Jaikaran is an associate in Weil’s Real Estate practice and is based in New York. Ms. Jaikaran participates in the representation of Firm clients across a broad spectrum of commercial real estate transactions, including the sale, acquisition, merger, development and leasing of various types of properties.
Ms. Jaikaran has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisition of a 45% stake in Conservice, LLC.
- athenahealth, Inc. in its $5.7 billion sale to Veritas Capital and Evergreen Coast Capital (an affiliate of Elliott Management Corporation) and planned combination with Virence Health.
- Belmond Ltd. in its $3.2 billion sale to LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE.
- Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of CrossFit, Inc.
- Black Knight, Inc. in its acquisition of Optimal Blue LLC, in a transaction that implied an enterprise value of $1.8 billion.
- The Blackstone Group in the acquisition by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities of Concert Golf Partners.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. in its $11.4 billion acquisition of Forest City Realty Trust Inc. (n/k/a Brookfield Properties).
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. in its sale of IDI Logistics Realty to Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
- Colony Capital in a discounted payoff of its three New York hospitality loans collateralized by a 1,300 room hotel.
- Nexeo Solutions Inc. in its $640 million sale of Nexeo Solutions Plastics to One Rock Capital Partners.
- Snow Phipps Group in the acquisition by its portfolio company, Ideal Tridon Holdings, Inc., of ZSI-Foster, LLC.
- Trive Capital in its $330 million acquisition of EarthLink, LLC.
Ms. Jaikaran received her J.D. from New York University School of Law and her B.A. from CUNY City College of New York.