Elizabeth Jaikaran is an associate in Weil’s Real Estate practice and is based in New York. Elizabeth participates in the representation of Firm clients across a broad spectrum of commercial real estate transactions, including the sale, acquisition, merger, development and leasing of various types of properties.
Elizabeth has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisition of a 45% stake in Conservice, LLC.
- Ardian in its acquisition of a majority stake in Florida Food Products, Inc., in a transaction that valued Florida Food at more than $1 billion.
- athenahealth, Inc. in its $5.7 billion sale to Veritas Capital and Evergreen Coast Capital (an affiliate of Elliott Management Corporation) and planned combination with Virence Health.
- Belmond Ltd. in its $3.2 billion sale to LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE.
- Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of CrossFit, Inc.
- Black Knight, Inc. in its acquisition of Optimal Blue LLC, in a transaction that implied an enterprise value of $1.8 billion.
- Blackstone in the acquisition of Concert Golf Partners.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. in its $11.4 billion acquisition of Forest City Realty Trust Inc. (n/k/a Brookfield Properties).
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. in its sale of IDI Logistics Realty to Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
- Colony Capital (n/k/a DigitalBridge Group) in a discounted payoff of its three New York hospitality loans collateralized by a 1,300 room hotel.
- Exide Holdings, Inc. in its $179 million sale of substantially all of its Americas operations to Atlas Holdings LLC, in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings.
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its acquisition of a significant stake in Zaxby's Operating Company L.P.
- Maines Paper & Food Service Inc. in the sale of substantially all of its assets to Lineage Logistics, Inc.
- MGM Resorts International in its pending $2.1 billion acquisition of the 50% stake it does not already own in CityCenter and its pending $3.9 billion sale and leaseback of the Aria Resort and Vdara Hotel real estate at CityCenter.
- Monarch Alternative Capital in its $360 million acquisition of ten full-service hotels located in California, Connecticut, Colorado and Florida from Eagle Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust via a 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding.
- Nexeo Solutions Inc. in its $640 million sale of Nexeo Solutions Plastics to One Rock Capital Partners.
- NPC International Inc. in its pending $801 million 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of substantially all of its assets to Flynn Restaurant Group and Wendy’s International LLC.
- Snow Phipps Group in the acquisition by its portfolio company, Ideal Tridon Holdings, Inc., of ZSI-Foster, LLC.
- Trive Capital in its $330 million acquisition of EarthLink, LLC.
Elizabeth received her J.D. from New York University School of Law and her B.A. from CUNY City College of New York.