Elise Medley is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Ms. Medley participates in the representation of private equity firms and their portfolio companies in connection with acquisitions, divestitures and investments.
Ms. Medley has been part of the teams advising:
- American Capital (n/k/a Ares Capital) in its sale of American Driveline Systems, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in, together with TPG Growth and other investors, a $275 million investment in Precision Medicine Group, Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its sale of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Brook & Whittle Holdings, Corp.
- Snow Phipps Group in its sale of ZeroChaos, Inc.
Ms. Medley received her J.D. from Boston College Law School, where she served as Note Editor for the Boston College Journal of Law and Social Justice and her B.A. from Saint Louis University.