Mr. Baker has been part of the teams advising:
- Berkshire Partners in, together with TPG Growth and other investors, a $275 million investment in Precision Medicine Group, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners, as majority stakeholder, in the sale of Torres Unidas
- Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (f/k/a Connolly iHealth Technologies) (a publicly traded company backed by Advent International Corporation) in its $100 million acquisition of RowdMap, Inc.
- PatronManager, LLC (a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth) in its strategic investment in ShowClix, Inc.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its $35 million investment in Pineapple Payments LLC
- Sanofi in its $25 billion exchange of Merial, its animal health business, for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- TA Associates in its acquisition of Global Software, Inc.
Mr. Baker serves as a Big Brother with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay and serves as a judge and mentor for MassChallenge, a startup incubator in Boston.
Mr. Baker received his J.D. from Boston College Law School and his B.A. from American University. During law school, Mr. Baker worked with Boston College’s Carroll School of Management and traveled to China to provide consulting services to Chinese companies.