Derek Namerow is an associate in Weil’s Real Estate Group and is based in New York. Mr. Namerow participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures for real estate related companies.
Mr. Namerow has been part of the teams advising:
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. in its acquisition of C&J Well Services, in a transaction funded in large part by senior secured notes contributed by Ascribe Capital in exchange for a majority stake in Basic Energy
- Churchill Capital Corp IV, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $11.75 billion take-public merger with Lucid Motors
- Cobham Limited in its $2.8 billion sale of Cobham Mission Systems and in its $965 million sale of Cobham Aero Connectivity
- Exide Holdings, Inc. in its $179 million sale of substantially all of its Americas operations to Atlas Holdings LLC, in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings
- Kainos Capital in its acquisition of Olde Thompson Inc.
- Oxford Properties Group (which is owned by OMERS) as an investor in the $1.6 billion capital raise for Lineage Logistics
- Southeastern Grocers, LLC in its $1.3 billion prepackaged chapter 11 case
Mr. Namerow received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.S. from Syracuse University.