Derek Namerow is an associate in Weil’s Real Estate Group and is based in New York. Derek participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures for real estate related companies.
Derek has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International and its portfolio company Distribution International, Inc. in its $1 billion sale to TopBuild Corp. and Cobham Limited in its $2.8 billion sale of Cobham Mission Systems and its $965 million sale of Cobham Aero Connectivity
- American Securities in its acquisitions of CS Energy LLC and certain assets and liabilities related to the engineering, procurement and construction division of Swinerton Builders and Swinerton Renewable Energy (collectively n/k/a SOLV Energy LLC)
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. in its acquisition of C&J Well Services
- Churchill Capital Corp IV, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $11.75 billion take-public merger with Lucid Motors
- Cobham Limited in its $2.8 billion sale of Cobham Mission Systems and its $965 million sale of Cobham Aero Connectivity
- Exide Holdings, Inc. in its $179 million sale of substantially all of its Americas operations to Atlas Holdings LLC, in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings
- Kainos Capital in its acquisition of Olde Thompson Inc.
- Oxford Properties Group (which is owned by OMERS) as an investor in the $1.6 billion capital raise for Lineage Logistics
- Southeastern Grocers, LLC in its $1.3 billion prepackaged chapter 11 case
Derek received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.S. from Syracuse University.