Daniela Gutierrez is an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice and is based in Dallas. Daniela participates in advising borrowers and private equity sponsors on a variety of financing transactions, including first and second lien credit facilities, middle market and large cap financings, cross-border and domestic acquisition financings.
Daniela has been part of the teams advising:
- Citi, as lead arranger and administrative agent, in $250 million senior secured debtor-in-possession facilities for Garrett Motion Inc.
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in $350 million first lien term facilities to finance in part, and among other purposes, its $1.1 billion take-private acquisition of AquaVenture Holdings Limited.
- DCP Management in a senior secured revolving subscription facility for DCP Capital Partners II, L.P. to finance operations of that fund.
- Goldman Sachs International, as administrative agent, collateral agent and lead arranger, in a senior secured multi-draw term facility for REVA Medical, Inc. and a senior secured exit facility for REVA Medical, Inc. to finance business operations upon emerging from its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Halcón Resources Corporation (n/k/a Battalion Oil Corporation) in a $35 million junior secured DIP term facility provided by its noteholders to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and an up to $750 million senior secured revolving facility to finance operations upon its exit from bankruptcy proceedings.
- Infinite Electronics, Inc. (a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in a first lien incremental term facility to finance its acquisition of Integra Optics, Inc.
- Software Luxembourg Holding S.A. in a $60 million senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and $520 million first and second lien exit facilities to finance business operations upon emerging from its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
Daniela received her J.D. from Harvard Law School and her B.B.A, cum laude, and B.A. from Southern Methodist University