Mr. Waxman has been part of the teams advising:
- Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Avista Capital Holdings, in its proposed $924 million merger with Envigo International Holdings, Inc.
- Campbell Soup Company in its sales of Bolthouse Farms and Garden Fresh Gourmet
- Central Grocers, Inc. in its 363 bankruptcy sale of 20 Strack & Van Til stores as going concerns and certain other assets to Indiana Grocery Group
- inVentiv Health, Inc. (at the time a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners and Advent International) in its $4.6 billion merger of equals with INC Research Holdings, Inc., creating Syneos Health, Inc.
- The KeyW Holding Corporation in its $815 million merger with Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- SoftBank Group Corp. in its $3.3 billion acquisition of Fortress Investment Group LLC
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC in its $4.6 billion sale of substantially all of its global business to Brookfield Business Partners L.P.
Prior to joining Weil, Mr. Waxman was a Judicial Law Clerk to both the Honorable Vice Chancellor John W. Noble and the Honorable Vice Chancellor Joseph R. Slights, III of the Delaware Court of Chancery.
Mr. Waxman received his J.D., summa cum laude and Order of the Coif, from Wake Forest University School of Law where he was Notes and Comments Editor of the Wake Forest Law Review and graduated at the top of his class. He received his M.B.A., with distinction, from Wake Forest University School of Business where he was a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honors Society, and his B.S., summa cum laude, from University of Missouri – Columbia.