Daniel Sotsky is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Sotsky participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Sotsky has been part of the teams advising:
- athenahealth, Inc. in its $5.7 billion sale to Veritas Capital and Evergreen Coast Capital (an affiliate of Elliott Management Corporation) and planned combination with Virence Health
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. in its creation of an external management structure and entry into a management services agreement with Trasimene Capital Management, LLC
- The KeyW Holding Corporation in its $815 million merger with Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Legg Mason, Inc. in its $6.5 billion sale to Franklin Templeton Investments
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board, in a joint venture with Aethon Energy, in the $735 million acquisition of natural gas and oil producing properties, undeveloped acreage and associated gas gathering and treating systems in the Haynesville/Cotton Valley area of Louisiana from QEP Resources, Inc.
- Wyndham Destinations, Inc. in its $166 million sale of Wyndham Vacation Rentals LLC to Vacasa LLC
Mr. Sotsky received his J.D. from Columbia Law School, his M.A. from University of London and his A.B. from Dartmouth College.