Damian Petrovic is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Petrovic participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Petrovic has been part of the teams advising:
- AMP Capital Investors in its acquisition of ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC
- Dex Media, Inc. (n/k/a DexYP) (a portfolio company of Mudrick Capital Management and Paulson & Co.) in its acquisition of YP Holdings LLC
- Francisco Partners in its acquisition of Dynamo Software Ltd.
- Lee Equity Partners in its acquisition of K-MAC Holdings Corp.
- Lone Star in its acquisition of Bentley Mills, Inc.
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board in a PIPE investment in Virtu Financial, Inc. to finance in part Virtu's $1.4 billion acquisition of KCG Holdings, Inc.; and as part of a global investor group, in the acquisition of ownership stakes in AlixPartners
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Ideal Tridon Holdings, Inc.
- TPG, through its affiliate Pace Holdings Corp., in the business combination with Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V., a transaction valued at approximately $1.75 billion
Mr. Petrovic grew up in Sydney, Australia, and he received his B.A., and his LL.B., with honors, from Macquarie University.