Damian Petrovic is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Petrovic participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Petrovic has been part of the teams advising:
- AMP Capital Investors in its acquisition of ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC
- Aterian Investment Partners in the acquisition by its portfolio company, Vander-BendVander-Bend Manufacturing, Inc., of J.L. Haley Enterprises, Inc.
- Avolon Holdings Limited and its parent, Bohai Capital Holding Co., in Bohai's sale of a 30% stake in Avolon to ORIX Aviation Systems Limited based on an enterprise value of $2.2 billion
- Dex Media, Inc. (d/b/a DexYP) (a portfolio company of Mudrick Capital Management and Paulson & Co.) in its acquisition of YP Holdings LLC
- Francisco Partners in its acquisition of Dynamo Software Ltd.
- Guidepost Growth Equity in its investment in ThinkHR Corporation
- Lee Equity Partners in its acquisition of K-MAC Holdings Corp.
- Lone Star in its acquisition of Bentley Mills, Inc.
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board in a PIPE investment in Virtu Financial, Inc. to finance in part Virtu's $1.4 billion acquisition of KCG Holdings, Inc.; and as part of a global investor group, in the acquisition of ownership stakes in AlixPartners
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Ideal Tridon Holdings, Inc.
- Tower Three Partners in its sale of NTS Communications, Inc.
- TPG, through its affiliate Pace Holdings Corp., in the business combination with Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V., a transaction valued at approximately $1.75 billion
- TPG Global in the acquisition by TPG Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Global, of the stock of Accel Entertainment, Inc., with the resulting entity having an initial enterprise value of approximately $884 million
Mr. Petrovic grew up in Sydney, Australia, and he received his B.A., and his LL.B., with honors, from Macquarie University.