Cristina Passoni participates in the representation of public and private companies in a variety of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and divestitures.
Ms. Passoni has been part of the teams advising:
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. in its $21 billion sale to Analog Devices, Inc.
- Gores Metropoulos, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Metropoulos & Co., in its $3.4 billion merger with Luminar Technologies, Inc.
- PSP Investments as a:
- participant in a $390 million funding round for Grail, Inc.
- minority investor in a $340 million funding round for Netskope, Inc.
- Trive Capital in its sale of Valence Surface Technologies.
- SoftBank Vision Fund in:
- its $500 million investment in Cambridge Mobile Telematics.
- its approximately $175 million investment in C2FO.
- Aquiline Capital Partners in its acquisition of Ontellus.
- Genstar Capital in:
- its acquisitions of Orion Advisor Solutions (a portfolio company of TA Associates) and Brinker Capital, creating a wealthtech advisory services company.
- Boyd Corporation’s acquisition of Action Fabricators and in its sale of Boyd Corporation.
- Gores Holdings III, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (PAE) (a portfolio company of Platinum Equity).
- Oracle in its acquisition of NetSuite.
Ms. Passoni is also involved in the Firm’s pro bono program and regularly works on intake matters with the Innocence Project.