Cristina Passoni participates in the representation of public and private companies in a variety of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and divestitures.
Member of the team advising:
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board in its investment, along with other investors, in Collective Health.
- Trive Capital in its sale of Valence Surface Technologies to affiliates of ATL Partners and British Columbia Investment Management Corporation.
- SoftBank Vision Fund in:
- Its $500 million investment in Cambridge Mobile Telematics.
- Its approximately $175 million investment in Pollen, Inc. (d/b/a C2FO).
- Boyd Corporation (at the time a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in its acquisition of Action Fabricators.
- Genstar Capital in its sale of Boyd Corporation to affiliates of Goldman Sachs.
- Oracle in its acquisition of NetSuite.
Ms. Passoni is also involved in the Firm’s pro bono program and regularly works on intake matters with the Innocence Project.