Some of Ms. Provey’s recent experience includes serving on Weil teams representing:
- Walgreens Boots Alliance and its senior executives in a federal securities fraud class action relating to statements the company made about a proposed merger.
- Clothing retailer lululemon athletica, inc. in connection with shareholder and corporate governance issues.
- General Electric in connection with significant RMBS litigation and other investigations.
- A foreign investment bank in an international arbitration, as well as in a series of related disputes and regulatory investigations.
- Genworth Financial and its senior executives in a securities fraud class action relating Genworth’s long-term care insurance reserves.
- Sanofi and its former CEO in a consolidated federal securities class action. Motion to dismiss granted.
- The Audit Committee of American Realty Capital Properties in connection with an internal investigation into purported accounting irregularities.
Ms. Provey holds a B.A. in Philosophy, Politics & Economics from the University of Pennsylvania, graduating magna cum laude. She received her J.D. from Columbia Law School, where she earned Harlan Fiske Stone and James Kent Scholar honors.