Corey has been part of the teams advising:
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of Radwell International
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of TRICOR, LLC
- Searchlight Capital Partners, together with co-investors, in the acquisition of Integrated Power Services, LLC
- TruArc Partners (f/k/a Snow Phipps Group) in its sale of AMAROK, LLC (f/k/a Electric Guard Dog, LLC)
- WellSpring Consumer Healthcare (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) in a carve-out transaction involving the acquisition of skin care brands A+D, Solarcaine, Cortate and Complex 15 from Bayer AG
Prior to joining Weil, Corey was a Corporate associate at another international law firm.
Corey is recognized for Corporate Law by Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2023.
Corey received his J.D. from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where he was a Dean’s Merit Scholar and served as a Staff Editor of the Cardozo Journal of Law and Gender. He received his B.S. from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, where he was a William F. Vilas Scholar and a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and Phi Upsilon Omicron National Honor Society.