Conor O’Muiri is an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice and is based in New York. Conor participates in advising corporate borrowers, private equity sponsors, direct lenders, banks and other financial institutions on a variety of debt financing transactions, including cross-border and domestic acquisition financings, first and second lien credit facilities, middle market and large cap financings, asset-based lending and restructuring transactions.
Conor has been part of the team’s advising:
- Gores Holdings IV, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its $16.1 billion business combination with United Wholesale Mortgage, LLC (UWM).
- Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse in $7.5 billion committed bridge financing to support the pending merger of IFF (f/k/a International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.) with the Nutrition & Biosciences (N&B) Business of DuPont in a deal that values the combined company at $45 billion on an enterprise value basis.
- Morgan Stanley in a $1.5 billion unsecured term facility for Tyson Foods, Inc. to provide operating liquidity during an international economic crisis.
- Serta Simmons Bedding LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in a $1.05 billion super-priority senior secured term facility, as part of a recapitalization that eliminated debt and provided liquidity.
- Sears Holdings Corporation in a $650 million incremental ABL revolving, incremental term and junior term DIP facilities, part of a total $2.2 billion financing package, to provide liquidity during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Cornell Capital in a $600 million senior secured credit facility to finance its acquisition of Knowlton Development Corporation.
- Cardtronics plc in a $750 million amended, extended and upsized secured revolving facility and a $600 million amended and extended secured revolving facility to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Goldman Sachs in $875 million senior secured facilities for ProQuest LLC and a $210 million senior secured incremental term facility to finance the acquisition by ProQuest LLC (a portfolio company of CIG, Atairos Management and Broad Street Principal Investments).
- Permira Advisers in a €20 million revolving credit facility and €250 million senior bond facilities to finance its acquisition of Hana Group SAS.
- Fusion Connect, Inc. in a $15 million super senior secured bridge facility to provide liquidity prior to its commencement of chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings; and $115 million exit and $225 million first lien term and revolving facilities to finance business operations upon emerging from its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- SpeedCast International Limited in $90 million senior secured DIP facilities to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Providence Equity Partners in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of TimeClock Plus, LLC.
- Knowlton Development Corporation (a portfolio company of Cornell Capital) in senior secured incremental term and revolving facilities to finance its merger with HCT Group Holdings Limited; an incremental senior secured term facility to finance its acquisition of Zobele Holding S.p.A.; and a $105 million incremental term facility to finance its acquisition of the manufacturing business of Swallowfield plc.
- An investment bank in committed bridge financing to support the $3.675 billion acquisition by Parker Hannifin Corporation of LORD Corporation.
Conor received his J.D. from Queen’s University Faculty of Law. He received his Bachelor of Commerce with distinction from the Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph.