Mr. O’Muiri has been part of the team’s advising:
- Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse in $7.5 billion committed bridge financing to support the pending merger of IFF (f/k/a International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.) with the Nutrition & Biosciences (N&B) Business of DuPont in a deal that values the combined company at $45 billion on an enterprise value basis.
- Sears Holdings Corporation in a $650 million incremental ABL revolving, incremental term and junior term DIP facilities, part of a total $2.2 billion financing package, to provide liquidity during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Cornell Capital in a $600 million senior secured credit facility to finance its acquisition of Knowlton Development Corporation.
- Campbell Soup Company in its $2.2 billion sale of Campbell International, Inc. and in its $300 million sale of Kelsen Group A/S.
- Cardtronics plc in a $750 million amended, extended and upsized secured revolving facility and in a $600 million amended and extended secured revolving facility to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Knowlton Development Corporation (a portfolio company of Cornell Capital) in senior secured incremental term and revolving facilities to finance its merger with HCT Group Holdings Limited.
- Knowlton Development Corporation (a portfolio company of Cornell Capital) in an incremental senior secured term facility to finance its acquisition of Zobele Holding S.p.A.
- Knowlton Development Corporation (a portfolio company of Cornell Capital) in a $105 million incremental term facility to finance its acquisition of the manufacturing business of Swallowfield plc.
- An investment bank in committed bridge financing to support the $3.675 billion acquisition by Parker Hannifin Corporation of LORD Corporation.
Mr. O’Muiri received his J.D. from Queen’s University Faculty of Law. He received his Bachelor of Commerce with distinction from the Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph.