Colin McKee is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Mr. McKee participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. McKee has been part of the teams advising on the following matters:
- Berkshire Partners in, together with Warburg Pincus, a recapitalization of Consolidated Precision Products Corp.
- Bollé Brands, Inc. (a portfolio company of A&M Capital Advisors Europe) in its take-private of SPY Inc.
- Brook & Whittle Limited (a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group) in its acquisition of Label Impressions, Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc. and in its acquisition of a majority stake in n2y, LLC
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its sale of YourCause Holdings, LLC
- Sovos Brands (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisition of Rao's Specialty Foods Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in its sale of a majority stake in Juvare, LLC
Mr. McKee received his J.D. from Boston College Law School and his B.A. from University of Miami.