Clementine is a corporate associate in London who, as part of a team, has advised on a wide range of private equity public and private M&A transactions, including domestic and cross-border acquisitions and disposals. She has also been involved in corporate reorganisations and advisory work for private equity portfolio companies and major corporates.
Clementine recently completed a secondment at Oaktree Capital, working in its private equity and direct lending team.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- Ardian’s acquisition of Envision Pharma, a global scientific communications and technology business
- HgCapital’s acquisition of Citation, a provider of employment, human resources and health and safety related advice
- Willis’ merger with Towers Watson, to form a global risk advisory, broking and solutions firm
- Apollo Global Management’s restructuring and demerger of Stemcor, a steel trading business
- Fidante Partners’ (part of the Challenger Group) acquisition of Dexion Capital, an alternative investment business
- Advent’s initial public offering of DFS Furniture plc