Claudia joined Weil as a summer associate in 2018. She previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable David J. Hale of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky.
Claudia received her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School, where she was an Articles Editor for The Environmental Law and Policy Annual Review and a member of the Vanderbilt Moot Court Board, and her B.S., cum laude, from the University of Florida.
Claudia has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities and/or certain of its portfolio companies in connection with $1 billion first and second lien facilities for LaserShip, Inc. to finance its acquisition of OnTrac Logistics, Inc.
- Asurion LLC in $3.3 billion incremental first and second lien facilities
- BroadStreet Partners, Inc. (a portfolio company of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in a $1.4 billion incremental senior secured term and revolving facility to finance its acquisition of Westland Insurance Group Ltd
- Healogics, Inc. (a portfolio company of Clayton Dubilier & Rice, Partners Group and Northwestern Mutual) in senior secured term and revolving restructuring facilities to refinance existing indebtedness
- JPMorgan Chase, as administrative agent and a joint lead arranger, in a $1.5 billion unsecured 364-day revolving facility for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) for general corporate purposes