Clare specialises in advising on cross-border and domestic debt restructurings.
She has represented a number of private equity houses and financial institutions in a range of financing transactions, including restructurings, leveraged buyouts, and bank/bond structures.
Clare holds a BA honours degree in Modern History from Oxford University and has an LLM in Corporate Law from Nottingham Law School.
- Advising Greek-based jewellery designer, manufacturer and distributor Folli Follie in relation to its current restructuring
- Advising H/2 Equity Partners on the restructuring of UK care provider, Four Seasons Healthcare
- Advising Pillarstone Europe Limited in relation to the restructuring of the Greek pharmaceuticals manufacturer Famar
- Advising the ad hoc committee of senior secured noteholders on the restructuring of Edcon Limited
- Advising Stemcor on its recent restructuring of its trade finance facilities and capital raise
- Advising Netcare International S.A. in relation to its interests in General Healthcare Group (GHG)