Claire Logan is an associate in the Firm’s Capital Markets practice. Ms. Logan advises both issuers and underwriters in connection with public and private offerings of securities and other capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, investment grade and high yield debt offerings and tender and exchange offers.
Recently, Ms. Logan has participated on Weil teams advising:
- Morgan Stanley and the other underwriters in a $2.75 billion offering of fixed and floating rate senior notes by Tyson Foods, Inc. to finance in part Tyson's $4.2 billion acquisition of AdvancePierre Foods Holdings, Inc., and the underwriters in a $900 million offering of fixed and floating rate senior notes by Tyson Foods
- Eli Lilly and Company in the $1.7 billion initial public offering of its subsidiary Elanco Animal Health Incorporated and Elanco’s related issuance of $2 billion of senior unsecured notes
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its $617 million follow-on offering of common shares to finance in part its acquisition of the U.S. operations of IO Data Centers LLC
- Barclays, as initial purchaser, in a $150 million 144A offering of convertible senior notes by Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- J.Crew Group, Inc. (a portfolio company of TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners), in its $566.5 million private offer to certain noteholders to exchange any and all of its outstanding PIK toggle notes due 2019 for approximately $250 million of newly issued senior secured notes due 2021, $190 million of its ultimate parent’s new preferred stock and 15% of its ultimate parent’s common equity, including an associated consent solicitation; in its private placement of $97 million in new senior secured notes due 2021 to an ad hoc group of creditors; in its amendment and paydown of its term loan facility; and the equity recapitalization of its ultimate parent