Christopher Perkins is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in Dallas. Christopher participates in the representation of public and private companies, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Christopher has been part of the teams advising:
- ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $2.5 billion business combination with Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Fortress Investment Group
- Gavilan Resources, LLC in its 363 bankruptcy sale of substantially all of its assets to Mesquite Energy, Inc. (f/k/a Sanchez Energy Corporation)
- Gores Metropoulos II, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by Gores Metropoulos Sponsor II LLC (an affiliate of The Gores Group and Dean Metropoulos), in its $2.2 billion business combination with Sonder Holdings
- Main Event Entertainment, Inc., a subsidiary of Ardent Leisure Group Limited, in Ardent's sale of a 24.2% stake in Main Event to RedBird Capital Partners together with an option for Redbird to acquire a controlling stake within a defined period
- RealPage, Inc. in its acquisition of Investor Management Services, LLC
- Topgolf International, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, Dundon Capital Partners and WestRiver Group) in its $2 billion merger of equals with Callaway Golf Company
Christopher received his J.D., with honors, from The University of Texas School of Law and his B.A., summa cum laude, from Abilene Christian University.