Christopher Perkins is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in Dallas. Mr. Perkins participates in the representation of public and private companies, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Perkins has been part of the teams advising:
- ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $2.5 billion business combination with Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Fortress Investment Group
- Gavilan Resources, LLC in its 363 bankruptcy sale of substantially all of its assets to Mesquite Energy, Inc. (f/k/a Sanchez Energy Corporation)
- Main Event Entertainment, Inc., a subsidiary of Ardent Leisure Group Limited, in Ardent's sale of a 24.2% stake in Main Event to RedBird Capital Partners together with an option for Redbird to acquire a controlling stake within a defined period
- RealPage, Inc. in its acquisition of Investor Management Services, LLC
- Topgolf International, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, Dundon Capital Partners and WestRiver Group) in its $2 billion merger of equals with Callaway Golf Company
Mr. Perkins received his J.D., with honors, from The University of Texas School of Law and his B.A., summa cum laude, from Abilene Christian University.