Chris has experience advising major financial institutions, private equity sponsors and corporates on a variety of cross-border financings, with a particular focus on acquisition and leveraged finance transactions.
Chris is also experienced in advising non-bank lenders in both new money and distressed situations.
Chris is a recommended lawyer for Acquisition Finance in Legal 500 UK and is listed as a Leading Lawyer for Banking in IFLR1000 UK.
Representative experience includes finance advice in connection with:
- 21st Century Fox’s bid for Sky plc
- Emerald Investments’ bid for Punch Taverns plc
- PAI Partners’ acquisitions of Atos Medical and Ethypharm
- Hellman & Friedman’s acquisitions of Securitas Direct and TeamSystem
- HgCapital’s acquisition of Evaluate Pharma
- Goldman Sachs’ and Koch Industries’ acquisition of Flint Group
- The merger of the coffee assets of D.E. Master Blenders/Mondelez International