Chelsea Berry is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Berry participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Berry has been part of the teams advising:
- Belmond Ltd. in its $3.2 billion sale to LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE.
- Churchill Capital Corp IV, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $11.75 billion take-public merger with Lucid Motors.
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its $2.2 billion merger with Centene Corporation.
- Mortgage Contracting Services LLC (MCS) in its sale to an investor group led by Littlejohn & Co., LLC and Lynstone SSF Holdings Sàrl, funds advised by Neuberger Berman Alternatives Advisers and Crescent Capital Group, via an out-of-court restructuring and recapitalization.
- Nexeo Solutions, Inc. in its $2 billion sale to Univar Inc. and its $640 million sale of Nexeo Solutions Plastics to One Rock Capital Partners.
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in its acquisition of a majority stake in NVISION.
- Total S.A. in its $4 billion acquisition of all of the oil and natural gas assets, liabilities, businesses and operations of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation in Mozambique and South Africa.
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC in its $4.6 billion sale of substantially all of its global business to Brookfield Business Partners L.P.
- Willis Towers Watson PLC in its pending $80 billion combination with Aon PLC.
Ms. Berry received her J.D. from University of Pennsylvania Law School and her B.A., cum laude, from University of Pennsylvania.