Charlotte has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities and its portfolio company LaserShip, Inc. in its acquisition of OnTrac Logistics, Inc.
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Allentown, LLC
- Blackstone in its acquisition of DECA Dental Holdings LLC
- CPP Investments, together with Oak Hill Capital Partners, in the recapitalization of Berlin Packaging
- J.C. Flowers, together with Bain Capital and others, in the $100 million acquisition of a minority stake in Insigneo Financial Group LLC
Prior to joining Weil, Charlotte was a Corporate associate at another international law firm.
Charlotte received her J.D. from the University of Western Ontario, where she graduated on the Dean’s Honor List and was a Case Manager on the Business Law Clinic, and her B.A., with distinction, from McGill University.