Cecilie Gromada is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Ms. Gromada participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Gromada has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisition of Definitive Healthcare, LLC
- AxiomSL Group, Inc. in the sale of a controlling stake to Thoma Bravo by AxiomSL’s founder, TCV and certain other investors
- Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of Teraco Data Environments (Pty) Ltd.
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. in its sale of IDI Logistics Realty to Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $1.1 billion take-private acquisition of AquaVenture Holdings Limited, in its acquisition of OASIS Corporation and in its sale of Seven Seas Water Corporation
- ICON Health & Fitness, Inc. in a $210 million funding round led by L Catterton and including existing investor Pamplona Capital Management
- Providence Equity Partners in its growth equity investment in TAIT, LLC (f/k/a TAIT Towers Inc.)
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners as lead investor in a $50 million Series B funding round for Sevenrooms Inc.
Ms. Gromada received her J.D. from Boston University School of Law and her B.A. from Brandeis University.