Cecilie Gromada is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Ms. Gromada participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Gromada has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisition of Definitive Healthcare, LLC
- Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of Teraco Data Environments (Pty) Ltd.
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (a publicly traded company owned, in part, by Brookfield Asset Management) in its sale of IDI Logistics Realty
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its pending $1.1 billion acquisition of AquaVenture Holdings Limited and in its pending acquisition of OASIS Corporation
- Providence Equity Partners in its growth equity investment in TAIT, LLC (f/k/a TAIT Towers Inc.)
Ms. Gromada received her J.D. from Boston University School of Law and her B.A. from Brandeis University.