Camille Walker is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in Dallas. Ms. Walker participates in advising private equity firms and their portfolio companies as well as public and private companies in connection with their acquisitions, divestitures and investment transactions.
- Management of Admiral Permian Resources, LLC, in a joint venture with Pine Brook Road Partners and Riverstone Holdings under which Pine Brook and Riverstone was to provide up to a $600 million line of equity to purchase and develop upstream assets in the Permian Basin
- Discovery Midstream Partners (the ownership vehicle for management) and other selling owners of Discovery DJ Services LLC, a joint venture of Old Ironsides Energy and Ward Energy Partners, in the sale of Discovery DJ Services to TPG Capital and rollover of a portion of management’s equity
- Kendra Scott Design, Inc. in its partnership agreement with Berkshire Partners, with Norwest Venture Partners continuing as a minority investor
- Magnetar Capital and EIG Global Energy Partners in a $475 million perpetual preferred equity investment in CrownRock Holdings, L.P.
- Magnetar Capital in, together with Triangle Peak Partners, an up to $250 million preferred investment in Lucid Energy Group, LLC
- A consortium led by Mubadala Investment Company in its pending sale of its approximately 60% equity interest in EMI Music Publishing to Sony Corporation of America, in a transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion
- ORIX USA Corporation (a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation) in its acquisition of Lancaster Pollard Holdings, LLC
- Primoris Services Corporation in its acquisition of Willbros Group, Inc.
- Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. in its $14.6 billion merger with Discovery Communications, Inc.
Ms. Walker received her J.D. from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and her B.S. in petroleum engineering from Texas A&M University.