Brian has participated in advising:
- Amherst Holdings, LLC in the formation of The Amherst Group
- Apax Partners, together with New Enterprise Associates as lead investors, in a $100 million equity and debt funding round for Moda Operandi, Inc.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of a majority stake in ZO Skin Health, Inc. and its acquisition, alongside certain existing investors, of Dynamo Software Ltd.
- BroadStreet Partners, Inc. (a portfolio company of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in recapitalization transactions involving a new equity investment by affiliates of Century Equity Partners and a $100 million second lien debt and equity investment by affiliates of Penfund Partners
- Campbell Soup Company in its $2.2 billion sale of Campbell International, Inc. and its $300 million sale of Kelsen Group A/S
- CPP Investments, together with Silver Lake and Mubadala Investment Company, as lead investors in the $2.25 billion first external investment round for Waymo LLC; as a participant together with Alphabet and Silver Lake in the $2.5 billion Series B investment round for Waymo LLC; and as a minority co-investor together with Insight Venture Partners in Veeam Software Holding Limited
- Hayfin Capital Management, together with EW Healthcare Partners, in a $100 million convertible preferred equity investment in MiMedx Group, Inc. and Hayfin, as lender, in the concurrent provision of $75 million term facilities for MiMedx
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of Ariel Re, the reinsurance business of Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd.
- Providence Equity Partners and PSG, as part of a consortium led by CVC Capital Partners, in the business combination of GlobalTranz Enterprises, LLC with Worldwide Express, Inc.
- PSP Investments, together with Lightyear Capital, in their sale of Advisor Group to Reverence Capital Partners
- Sun Life Financial Inc. in its acquisition of a majority stake in Bentall GreenOak
Brian received his J.D. from Cornell Law School, his LL.M. from University of Paris I: Panthéon-Sorbonne, his M.A. from St. John’s College and his B.A. from University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
At Cornell Law School, Brian served as Articles Editor of the International Law Journal, Honors Fellow of the Lawyering Program and competitor in the 2017 ICC Mediation Competition.