Julian Zhong is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Zhong participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Zhong has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of Matthew Warren, Inc. (d/b/a MW Industries, Inc.)
- Avolon Holdings Limited and its parent, Bohai Capital Holding Co., in Bohai's sale of a 30% stake in Avolon to ORIX Aviation Systems Limited based on an enterprise value of $2.2 billion
- Centerbridge Partners in its sales of P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc. and Pei Wei Asian Diner LLC
- Culinarte Marketing Group, LLC (d/b/a Bonewerks CulinArte') (a portfolio company of Kainos Capital) in its acquisition of Savory Creations International, Inc.
- Cunningham Lindsey U.S. Inc. (a portfolio company of CVC Capital Partners) in its sale to Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc. (a portfolio company of KKR)
- EQT Partners and its portfolio company Sivantos Pte. Ltd. in its acquisition of Clearwater Clinical Limited
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its acquisition of NC Brands LP (f/k/a Natural Chemistry)
Mr. Zhong received his J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School and his B.A. from Wesleyan University.